|Join Our Mailing List|
Find Us On Facebook
Los Cabos Activities
With more than 60 restaurants and bars within easy walking distance, Club Tesoro Los Cabos lets you enjoy its central location. Within a few blocks proximity, you fill find the area full of clubs, bars, restaurants, Mexican arts & crafts,shopping, convenience stores, cantinas and more. Our resort is facing the marina where you can find all of Cabo’s best water adventures such as snorkel tours, sunset tours, whale watching tours, and of course, boat tours to take you to famous Los Arcos.
Arts & Cultural
- Golden Cactus Gallery – Showcasing the work of more than 20 artists -all reflecting on Mexican culture and environment.
- Flea Market – Mexican handicrafts, inexpensive trendy clothes and shoes, costume jewelry, native art, pottery, ceramics, straw goods, and shell and silver jewelry.
- The Glass Factory – Provides a first hand glimpse into the centuries-old art of glass blowing.
- The Baja Wilderness Company – A working studio specializing in etched glass.
- Necri Boutique – High end home finishing’s shop and gallery.
Points of Interest
- El Arco de Cabo San Lucas – The most famous natural rock arch in the world.
- Marina de Cabo San Lucas – Marina Cabo San Lucas is a world-class destination marina that offers an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crewmembers.
- Lover’s Beach – Hidden beach cove.
- Medano Beach – Main beach for swimming.
- Plaza Puerto Paraiso Mall – Where you can find all you need, excellent shopping and brands, movie theater and more.
Events & Festivals
- February Art Festival ‘Todos Santos – Large annual art festival showcasing the art of local artists.
- October: Bisbee Fishing Tournament – Annual fishing tournament
- November: Los Cabos Billfish Tournament – Annual fishing tournament