There are many healthy benefits a spa offers. The benefits of massage are great blood circulation, preventing tension and muscle aches, combating stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression and improving concentration. As soon as you visit our spa you will feel like royalty as our welcoming staff pampers you. From our smiling receptionist Paulina Flores who is ready to help you pick out your treatment and explain to you the benefits of the massage you will be delighted to experience.
In order for you to enjoy the most unforgettable massage at Wyndham Cabo San Lucas you will have to choose one the following techniques and pressures:
- Relaxed or Swedish massage this massage uses soft pressure and a variety of long-flowing strokes.
- Medium pressure a relaxed and deep pressure massages. It has a combination of long-flowing strokes, pressure points and gentle pressure in the different zones of your body.
- Deep tissue is a massage technique that uses firm pressure to go deep into the muscle tissue releasing deep long-standing muscle tensions. We do not recommend this for a first time visitor.
- A Sports massage is a combination pressure massage and stretches. Reflexology this massage is usually performed on feet. This massage restores the flow of energy through-out the entire body.
- If you are looking for something fun and new try our hot stone massage this massage uses smooth, dark, heated stones to relieve stiffness and restore energy. You will enter a deeper dimension of relaxation, health and well being. This massage is combined with aromatherapy oil.
As you choose your type of massage you will be asked a few medical questions. Then you will be presented to your massage therapist Connie Rivera who is professional therapist with 20 years of experience. She sure has a great touch! I strongly recommend her she has the greatest hands. Your massage therapy is usually from 50 minutes to 80 minutes in duration. Once you finish you will feel like a new person with so much energy.
We invite you to try it out. Stop by and feel for yourself. We invite you to visit our website and facebook for more information.
Written by: Nadya Lopez